Senior Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated senior graphic designer.
This is a senior position that’s ideal for someone with 6+ years relevant experience and a genuine interest and understanding of the art, fashion and design industries.
Our approach to work
We love what we do and the perfect candidate will share our approach to creating great work:
- Having a positive attitude and flexible approach
- Being passionate about the sector in which we work
- Having a relaxed style with a high delivery focus
- Being direct and honest with others
- Making suggestions for improving what we do
- Acknowledging and learning from mistakes
- Contributing positively and proactively to every project
To Projects: You’ll be responsible for developing and executing concepts and design systems that raise the agency's design and production standards. These will often need to go beyond the brief to effectively satisfy broader client, project and budgetary objectives. The senior designer role takes responsibility for the quality of all design outputs that leave the studio.
To the Team: We’re a small team and you will play an important part in evolving the agency's design and communication philosophies, approaches and understanding. We want everyone to contribute ideas to improve how we do, what we do, and to share guidance, insight and advice around their specialism.
To Clients: The role requires you to be a key contact for clients, and ensure their business and creative objectives are being understood and met. You will lead the communication and presentation of projects to clients and partners, with the support of company directors.
To the Business: An important element of the role is being an ambassador for the company and representing our ambitions and creative opinion. Importantly, we will want you to raise concerns and offer solutions where client needs aren’t being met by creative outputs and processes.
True Photo Journal: As a member of the team, you'll be involved in the development of our self-initiated project; True Photo Journal. This will include design of printed publications alongside other special projects.
Skills and experience
We know that the best fit isn’t always the most obvious one, but we envisage the ideal candidate is likely to have:
- Undergraduate degree or full secondary education certificate
- 6+ years experience of designing in an agency or client-side role
- Experience of working directly with clients in a similar context
- A fluent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, printing and production processes
How to apply
To register your interest in the role, please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
London-based role. Salary range: £40k–60k based on experience
Applications close 28 October 2022