We’re looking for an enthusiastic and committed design intern to work across print, digital and editorial projects.
This is a paid junior position that’s ideal for graduates or someone with up to one year of relevant experience and a genuine interest in and understanding of the art, fashion and design industries.
Our approach to work
We love what we do and the perfect candidate will share our approach to creating great work:
- Having a positive attitude and flexible approach
- Being passionate about the sector in which we work
- Having a relaxed style with a high delivery focus
- Being direct and honest with others
- Making suggestions for improving what we do
- Acknowledging and learning from mistakes
- Contributing positively and proactively to every project
In the role, you will develop a broad understanding of our working environment and contribute to the running and creation of internal and external projects. We’re a small team and you’ll be an important support for the day-to-day activities of the studio.
Skills and experience
We know that the best fit isn’t always the most obvious one, but we envisage the ideal candidate is likely to have:
- Relevant undergraduate degree
- Confidence in typography and layout skills
- Interest in the art, fashion and design industries
- Fluid knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- A basic understanding of HTML, CSS and JS would be useful
How to apply
Interested candidates should email a CV and PDF portfolio (or link to your online portfolio) along with a short covering introduction to email@example.com.