Senior Account Manager (July 2018)
We’re currently looking for a passionate, energetic and dedicated senior account manager.
This is a senior position that’s ideal for someone with 4–6 years relevant experience and a genuine interest and understanding of the art, fashion and design industries.
You’ll be the key point of contact for clients and partners, so it’s crucial you can write well, articulate ideas clearly and listen to others.
Because good processes and practices enhance the quality of our work, we’re looking for a senior account manager who will create the foundations for projects to run well and on time.
Our approach to work
We love what we do and the perfect candidate will share our approach to creating great work. We’re looking for someone who:
- has a positive attitude and flexible approach
- is passionate about the sector in which we work
- has a relaxed style with a high delivery focus
- is direct and honest with others
- makes suggestions for improving what we do
- acknowledges and learns from mistakes
- contributes positively and proactively to every project
To projects: You’ll be responsible for managing workloads and project timings in a way that considers the studio, client, project and budgetary objectives. This means having an ongoing understanding of client needs, studio resource, project deadlines and project profitability.
To the team: We’re a small team and you will be the key point of contact for the creative team to support the delivery of project work. The role will require you to contribute ideas for how we can continually improve how we do, what we do, and put these ideas into action.
To clients: In the role, you will develop personal relationships with clients to ensure their project and business needs are being understood and met. In instances when they’re not, you will work closely with other senior members of the team to get things back on track.
To the business: An important element of the role is leading new business conversations. This involves meeting prospective clients, creating proposals, negotiating client agreements and once work is signed off, developing client-facing project management documents.
Skills and experience
We know that the best fit isn’t always the most obvious one, but we envisage the ideal candidate is likely to have:
- undergraduate degree or full secondary education certificate
- 4–6 years experience of managing advertising, digital and print projects in an agency or client-side role
- experience of working directly with clients in a similar context
- a fluent understanding of Keynote, Pages, Numbers, Google Apps and relevant project management software
How to apply
To register your interest in the role, please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com before Friday 28 September.